Friday, June 18, 2010

Miya Sushi - Japanese Restaurant



Friday-June 18th, I was too lazy to cook dinner. We decided to go to a small hole in the wall Japanese place called Miya Sushi. This is located at the corner of Magnolia and Laurel Canyon in the Valley Village-North Hollywood area.



For starters we ordered Uni (Sea Urchin) - which is my favorite.







Soft Shell Crab Roll



Hawaiian Roll -which is made of Tuna, Cucumber, and Avocado.




For the main course - I ordered the Grilled Yellow Tail Collar but they ran out. I ordered the Grilled Salmon Collar instead. I really liked the Salmon Collar which was perfectly cooked to medium rare.


 




My wife ordered the bento box which has Kayaki (Gratin of Scallops and mushrooms baked in a scallop shell), Tuna and Hiramasa (yellowtail)Sashimi, and Tempura.








Miya Sushi is a neighborhood favorite for an authentic Japanese meal.




No comments:

Post a Comment