Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dry Rub - BBQ Pork Back Ribs

Thursday - June 18th - It's Game 7 NBA Championship. Laker's vs Celtics. I decided to go to Costco and bought a package of pork back ribs and spices for the dry rub.




Dry Rub Ingredients (good for 2 Racks of Pork Ribs)


1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp kosher salt (add more according to your taste)



I rinsed the ribs and dried with paper towel,





(Front)

and rubbed the spices all over the meat




(Back)





I pre heated my gas grill, it has 5 burners on high heat, then placed

the ribs on the grill for around 5 minutes each side.







Transfered the ribs on the top rack of the grill, turned off the 2 burners and kept the 3 remaining burners on low for slow cooking then I closed the cover.



I checked every 15 minutes to make sure it's not burning.









And after 1 hour the ribs is perfectly cooked.....






and the Lakers Won!














































1 comment:

  1. hey prokandgrill! thanks for this recipe, will try it soon!

    ReplyDelete